Single Action Deep Drawing Hydraulic Press Machine 200T
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||90 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||300 Sets/Year|
Model No.: Yz27
H-Frame HYDRAULIC PRESS MACHINE
- Yz27 Series Frame-type Hydraulic Press is a kind of multifunctional precision machine which has high speed.
- Optimized design, the frame is entirely welded with steel Plates, and treated to relive stress by tempering for high precision.
- Cartridge valve equipped for hydraulic control system, reliable, durable and less hydraulic shock, shorter connection pipeline and fewer release points.
- Centralized button control system, with adjustment, hand and semi-auto operation modes at operator`s choice (set-stroke single and set pressure single).
- Four-angle and eight-side guide rail in high precision and with strong capacity against deflection, concentrated lubrication.
- New type of oil cylinder sealing components marked by high reliability and long service life.
- Sliding blocks operating in high speed, ensuring high efficiency.
- The slide operating pressure, no-load quick travel and low-speed movement can be adjusted according to technological requirements.
- Hydraulic cushion is fitted beneath the worktable; adequate knockout hole and hydraulic cushion are prepared on the plate of worktable with the operating modes including drawing, ejection and no ejection.
- The working speed of this equipment is 3 to 4 times faster than that of Y41. It employs eight-side guide device and ejecting device, which can automatically eject workpieces with accurate guiding and fast speed.
- The drawing device can be added to this equipment in order to change moulds easily. But the stretching of large metal parts needs to add hydraulic cushion to this equipment.
1.Hydraulic machine that used the hydrostatic pressure to process metal, plastic, rubber, wood, powder and other products .
2. It is commonly used in the pressing process and press forming process, such as: forging, stamping, cold extrusion, straightening, bending, flanging, sheet metal deep drawing, powder metallurgy, press-fit etc.
3.Significant technical and economic advantages in reducing weight, reducing the number of parts and the number of molds, improve the stiffness and strength, reduce production costs, etc.
|Main cylinder (slider) process specs||Max.press force||KN||630||1000||1600||2000||2500||3150||5000||6300||8000||10000||30000|
|The proportion of floating pressing speed||mm/s||20.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00||15.00|
|Top cylinder process specs||Max.ejection force||KN||280||440||450||900||900||1250||1800||2200||2200||2750||10000|
|Upper center cylinder process specs||Max.press force||KN||60||60||60||125||150||125||200||200||240||240||500|
|Under center cylinder process specs||Max.press force||KN||70||70||125||160||160||200||200||300||300||300||1000|
|Upper floating cylinder process||Max.press force||KN||120||120||130||250||250||300||400||400||480||480||1000|
|Effective worktable size||L-R||mm||580||720||780||1000||1000||1000||1200||1320||1400||1600||2400|
|Max.pressure of liquid||mpa||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|Main motor power||KW||7.5||11.5||18.5||22||22||30||48||67||82||100||100|
Packaging and delivery
Free training for about one week.
2. After-sale service
One year warranty.During warranty period,free maintenance service can be provided.(except man-made faults or damages arising from irresistible natural factors)
Customers need to pay the commission to our proffessional engineer, and travel expense is on foreign customer.(Including round ticket and accommodation cost)
Our company is an ISO 9001 certified Company, and as an approved supplier for the automotive sector, has also received the CE certificates.This demonstrates that the Quality Assurance System has been fully introduced and adopted, in the interests of providing absolute reliability in our products and careful attention to our customers.
1:How can I choose the most suitable machines ?
A: Please tell me your specifications ,we can choose the best model for you , or you can choose the exact model .
You can also send us the products drawing ,we will choose the most suitable machines for you .
2: What's your main products of your company?
A: We specialized in all kinds of machines ,such as 1-16000Tons Hydraulic Press,SMC/BMC/GMT/DMC/LFT/GRP/FRP Press,Hydraulic Deep Drawing Press,Hydraulic Forging Press,Metalworking/Stamping Press.
3: Where is our factory located? How can I visit there?
A : Our factory is located in Chengdu City , Sichuan Province,China. You are warmly welcomed to visit us.
4: What's the MOQ?
A: 1 set .(Only some low cost machines will be more than 1 set )
5: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally 90 days. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. Sometimes we have some in stock.
6: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
7: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1.We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
CHENGDU ZHENGXI HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
Chengdu zhengxi hydraulic equipment manufacturing company located in Chengdu North Economic Development Zone, is engaged in hydraulic machinery and hydraulic system of R & D, manufacturing and sales in one of the professional manufacturers.
The main products are hydraulic machine, anti-theft door embossing machine, single column hydraulic machine, sealing machine, vulcanizing machine, three machine, the largest tonnage of 3150 tons can be single cylinder. At the same time, for the different needs of customers design and production of non-standard hydraulic equipment.
The company products are mainly characterized by generous appearance appearance, simple operation, convenient repair. In product quality, we maximize the use of national and industry standard design, strictly grasp every process, to ensure that every part quality. A hydraulic press is a machine that uses liquid as a working medium to transfer energy to achieve various processes. In addition to forging forming, hydraulic presses can also be used for correction, press fitting, packing, briquetting and pressing. The hydraulic press includes a hydraulic press and a hydraulic press. A water-based liquid is used as a working medium, which is called a hydraulic press, and an oil as a working medium is called a hydraulic press. The specifications of hydraulic presses are generally expressed in terms of nominal working force (kilograms) or nominal tonnage (tons). The hydraulic press for forging is mostly a hydraulic press with a high tonnage. In order to reduce the size of the equipment, large forging hydraulic presses usually use higher pressure (about 35 MPa), and sometimes use ultra high pressure of 100 MPa or more. Hydraulic presses for other purposes generally use a working pressure of 6 to 25 MPa. The hydraulic press has a lower tonnage than a hydraulic press.
The company continued to introduce, digest, absorb foreign advanced equipment and technical characteristics into the products, leading product Yz32 series four-pillar hydraulic machine and Yz41 series single column hydraulic press has been in the same industry in a leading position at home and abroad, well received by customers welcome.
- Company Name: CHENGDU ZHENGXI HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Representative: Huan Zeng
- Product/Service: Hydraulic Press Machine , Oil Press , Metal Embossing Hydraulic Press , Hydraulic Presses , Deep Drawing Hydraulic Press , Composite Material Hydraulic Press
- Capital (Million US $): 30000000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: #541, Tuanjie East Road, Qingbaijiang
- Contact Person: Mr. Jason Peng
- Tel: 86-028-67669198
Premium Related Products